Saturday, February 5, 2011

Updated Office/Craft Room

The new nightstand just begged to have a headboard accompanying it in the guest room. We found an old, scuffed up wooden headboard at Hope for $5.00. A can of primer and a coat of black gloss later, it looks like new and matches the nightstand pretty well.


I was getting a bit antsy stuck inside during January and decided to work on some very CHEAP projects to spruce up the downstairs office/craft room. Here are a few before and after shots.








All in all, a nice winter weather project with very little money spent. Elaina especially loves this room in our house as she loves to spend hours at her table crafting and creating. Previously, it tended to be 'decorated' with things that got moved from upstairs so it was nice to give it a style of its own.

3 comments:

  1. Um - I need for you to come spend a few days in my house and get bored. I think my house would look a lot better if you did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would feel pretty proud of myself if I did any one of those things EVER. Good job doing all those things in one month...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me! Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Add other items